The number of visitors here on the blog is going up an now I am 300+ hits on average. It is more than I could imagine a couple of years ago. When I see these numbers I get kind of a bad conscience regarding the short posts. I will try to make myself writing a little more now and then. Right now I have a little to heavy workload at work, but I hope to get more words into the posts.
To get me going it would be nice if you could let me know what you want to read about. So please let me know in the comments. One thing I will try to do is to start writing the recipes a bit more in detail.
Today for dinner I had “leftovers”. I bought a lot of stuff for testing recipes for the magazine and today I cleared the fridge from some of it.
I made a really nice gratin.
- 400 g chicken thigh filets
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
- 2 dl of cream (40% fat)
- Some beef stock (ca 1 dl)
- 1 tablespoon of crushed pink pepper
- Salt and white pepper
- 100 g of cheese
- I chopped the chicken and onion and fried in butter. Then I seasoned with salt, white pepper and the crushed pink pepper.
- Then I added the cream and the stock and let it reduce some before I removed the pan and added 25g of cheese.
- I poured the “stew” in a oven safe form and covered with the rest of the cheese.
- Then I put the form in the oven under “grill-setting” to just give the cheese a nice color.
The intakes was