Today the fat ratio was a little to low. I had a lot of proteins.
First I had lunch at the Indian buffet and they do not have any good fat sources.
For dinner I had a couple of steaks with garlic butter.
The recipe for the garlic butter is:
- 100g of normally salted butter
- 1 large clove of creased garlic
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- a little extra salt and white pepper
Just make sure the butter is room temperature and the mix everything together. Keep in room temperature until served.
The steaks was only seasoned with salt and black pepper. I always fry my food in butter. I only have the heat on while frying the first side. When I turn the steaks over I turn of the heat and let the steaks get rare and nice in the already hot pan.