Now it is roughly 10 months left until I am supposed to participate in the New York Marathon so I need to step up the training a bit and get more disciplined in my efforts. It is a good thing I have a colleague who is both a PT and a running coach. The schedule we are setting for the running right now is:
- Monday, rest or short run 3-4KM
- Tuesday, 5-8KM intervalls and “fartlek”
- Wednesday, Gym training core/legs
- Thursday, 10KM
- Friday, rest or short run 3-4KM
- Saturday, rest
- Sunday, long run increases every week. 10+10% every week
My firs goal is for me to be “comfortable” with 21KM for Easter and participate in a half marathon early May.
Today I had a 10K run. Slow but complete run.
For dinner I had a lot of pre grilled chicken. Served with mayo…
The intake was